Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Updates

Hey y'all!  Just wanted to clarify that more than a few things have changed in the past few months.  Hence the not posting much since March.  I promise I will post some recipes this weekend.  I got a new job in early May and although its challenging, I am loving it so far.  My son and husband are adjusting well...I'd like to think anyways.  We are definitely enjoying New Mexico so far too.  If anyone has anything they want me to post let me know.  I have had a few requests lately so I will address those as well as adding a few recipes I have been bringing out of the closet lately.  I hope all is well in your world tonight.  Hug someone and smile.  You may not realize how helpful that is and how meaningful it can be in someone elses day.  Recipes soon :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment