Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Veggies

I am not sure what to call this but I went with Crock-pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Veggies because it is usually what I make.  The whole point is that all you do is put whatever meat or veggies or both you want in the Crock-pot then put in 2 cans of EITHER Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken or Cream of Celery and maybe even Cheddar Cheese soup and then 2 packages of Ranch powder.  Stir it all together and cook on low for about 6 hours for chicken and veggies.  I put that sauce on lots of things.  I am not even going to write a formal recipe because that is really it.  2 cans soup and 2 pkgs Ranch powder.  YUM.  My favorite is Chicken and fresh chopped broccoli and I put it over rice.  This is made extremely often in my house because everybody loves it.  ENJOY.  I will be posting a few more really easy recipes soon.  Some are slow cooker and some are random things with Crescent rolls or Bisquick, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment